- About Karnataka PUC Board 2023
- Karnataka PUC Board 2023: Overview
- Karnataka PUC Board 2023 Date Sheet
- Karnataka PUC Board 2023 Syllabus
- Karnataka PUC Board 2023 Exam Pattern
- Karnataka PUC Board 2023 Admit Card
- How To Download Karnataka PUC Admit Card 2023 Online?
- Karnataka PUC Board 2023 Result
- Karnataka PUC Preparation Tips 2023
- Karnataka PUC Supplementary Exam 2023
Never Miss an Exam Update
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Karnataka PUC Board 2023: The board has announced the date sheet for the academic year 2023. The board exams were conducted from March 9 2023 to March 29, 2023. Karnataka Board provided the PUC Time Table PDF including detailed information on the day and date of the exam. In addition, general directions for students pertaining to the Karnataka 12th exams were all included in the PUC time calendar for 2023. The final Karnataka PUC time table 2023 pdf was made available on the official website. The Pre-university curriculum consists of 50 combinations, 23 disciplines, and 11 languages. Read the complete article to know all the details related to Karnataka's PUC timetable for 2023 for the Arts, Commerce, and Science streams.
Also Read| Karnataka 2nd PUC Result 2023 Live
About Karnataka PUC Board 2023
In Karnataka, the Department of Pre-University Education was formed in 1966. At present, it has almost 2,770 exam centres across the state. It is one of the most important components of the departments of primary and secondary education. In Karnataka, a two-year intermediate course is known as the Pre-University Course (PUC) or Pre-degree Course. Specifically, Class 12 is referred to as PUC. The students studying in Karnataka can pursue these courses from PU colleges or junior colleges. The board conducts final exams every year in the month of March or April. To learn more about the Karnataka PUC exam administered by the Karnataka School Examination and Assessment Board by reading this article.
Karnataka PUC Board 2023: Overview
It is advisable that students obtain the Karnataka PUC time table 2023 as it is released, and plan for their exams accordingly. Stay active to get the complete information about the KSEEB PUC schedule for the Karnataka board in 2023. Keep reading!
Full Exam Name
Karnataka Pre-University Certificate Examination
Short Exam Name
Karnataka PUC Board
Department of Pre-University Government of Karnataka
Mode of Exam
Karnataka PUC Board 2023 Date Sheet
The Karnataka PUC date sheet for 2023 includes subject-specific exam dates, timings, key instructions, and other information. Students who will be taking the Karnataka PUC year examinations should review the Karnataka test curriculum too. For more information on the exam format, scoring system, question types, and other specifics, they can download the Karnataka previous year's question papers.
- The timetable is available for students to download from the official website, pue.karnataka.gov.in.
- The exams are to be held from March 9, to 29, 2023
- The timetable will include information about the dates and times of the exams as well as crucial instructions for the candidates.
- The anticipated dates for the PUC practical exams in Karnataka are January 25 to February 10, 2023.
Karnataka PUC Board 2023 Syllabus
To effectively prepare for the exam, students must be aware of the syllabus and exam format. Students should be accustomed to the test length, amount of questions, and marking format to prepare with confidence. Knowing the minute details of the marking scheme also helps students to plan effectively and score more. the students can visit the official website to check KSEEB PUC year 2023 syllabus.
Electric Charges and Fields
Electric Potential and Capacitance
Moving Charges and Magnetism
Magnetism and Matter
Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
d and f Block Elements
Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
Relations and Functions
Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry
Karnataka PUC Board 2023 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern is available at www.pue.kar.nic.in, the official PUE website.
- Each question paper is divided into 5 parts, such as Parts A, B, C, D, and E.
- First and second 2nd year PUC question patterns will be released separately for math, physics, chemistry, biology, and other subjects.
- There are no negative marks for compulsory and elective subjects.
- Regular, Private, and Reappearing Candidate students of General & Vocational Courses have the same marking scheme.
The language options available are listed below. Students can choose any one of the language subjects. For all students, English is a compulsory language subject.
Languages make up two of the six subjects, and the remaining four can be selected from the following list:
Weightage of Marks
Performing the Experiment
Karnataka PUC Board 2023 Admit Card
In March 2023, the board will conduct the Karnataka Board PUCExam. Students can get the Karnataka Board Admit Card for the 12th grade via this link as soon as it is published online. Candidates can visit the Karnataka website to get more detailed information about the Karnataka Board Exam Hall Ticket 2023. Without an admit card, students won't be able to access the exam centre. For further information about the Karnataka PUC Admit Card 2023, visit the website listed below.
Karnataka State Board of Secondary Education
Karnataka PUC Exam 2023
KSEEB Board Hall Ticket 2023
February 15, 2023
No student will be allowed to enter the examination room without a valid admission card. Students must follow the instructions listed on the back of their 2023 Karnataka Board 12th Hall Ticket while sitting the exam. As soon as they receive their admit cards, whether they are online or offline, candidates should verify them for errors. If mistakes are discovered, they should report to the school authority immediately. If required, they can also report to the board and get it fixed before the board exams begin.
How To Download Karnataka PUC Admit Card 2023 Online?
Before a month of board exams, the admit card has been accessible for download on the official website. The students can collect the admit card from the school. They must also check the admit card and report to the authorities if there is any mistake in your spelling name or other details that are incorrect. To learn the download process, students can follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit the webpage of the board. www.karnataka.gov.in
- Select the 10th and 12th grade Karnataka Admit Card.
- Your desktop will now display a login page.
- Click "Submit" after entering the required login information.
- The screen will now show it in PDF format.
- At this point, you ought to "Download" and "Save" it.
- Please "print" a copy of it.
Karnataka PUC Board 2023 Result
The PUC-Board successfully administered the Higher Secondary Examination on time and according to schedule. For the 12th grade exam, tens of thousands of hopefuls show up each year; for the PUC Board exam this year, approximately 4 lakh students will be sitting. After the exam, students look for the 2023 Karnataka PUC Results. The Board will rank each student who passed before deciding on grades. For ordinary, private, and reappearing pupils, the most anticipated 12th grade scores will be visible online, along with grades and details about schools, candidates, names, rolls numbers, subjects, and regular, private, and reappearing students.
The students can follow the simple steps to view the result.
- The results of the Karnataka PUC exams will be published online by the Department of Pre University Education.
- You must log in using the PUC Karnataka generated roll number in order to verify the Karnataka 12th result.
- Additionally, you may have the opportunity to check the Karnataka PUC Result 2023 by here, when it is out.
Karnataka PUC Preparation Tips 2023
The students can score good marks with a strong preparation strategy. It is necessary for them to focus on the important topics. The students must figure out the time devoted to each of the subjects and topics. Following are some of the tricks and tips for students to follow wisely and get prepared for each of the exams.
- Prior to the release of the PUC timetable for the Karnataka Board in 2023, make a study calendar and begin preparing the entire Karnataka PUC syllabus. In order for pupils to perform well in the Karnataka PUC result 2023, each subject should be provided adequate time.
- Make notes on crucial subjects, then use your notes to revise the chapters. This will make it simple and quick to review the subjects.
- For better preparation, download the Karnataka PUC previous year's exam questions and practise them. These test questions will give you a better idea of the exam format and content.
- If you have any questions, ask your teachers to help you out. A high score can be attained by having clear concepts.
- For the body and mind to remain nourished, a healthy diet is essential. It makes sure that both physical and mental health are in good shape.
Karnataka PUC Supplementary Exam 2023
The date sheet for the PUC 2023 supplementary exams will be made public by the Karnataka Board following the results announcement. Students in Karnataka's second PUC will be allowed to take the supplemental exams in 2023 if they fail one or more topics. Separate admission cards will be handed to students for the additional exams. The following table contains the likely exam dates for the 2023 Karnataka Board PUC timetable.
Supplementary exam time table 2023 Karnataka (Tentative)Once the board results are out, Karnataka board will release the date sheet for supplementary exams. The students can check the dates for their exams and reach the exam center before half an hour on the exam day.
|Supplenmentary Exam Dates||Morning Shift (10:15 am to 01:30 pm)||Evening Shift (02:30 pm to 05:30 pm)|
|To be announced||Sociology, Accountancy, Mathematics|
|To be announced||English||Information technology, Retail, Automobile, HealthCare, Beauty & Wellness|
|To be announced||Economics, Physics|
|To be announced||Hindi||Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Malayam, Arabic, French|
|To be announced||Kannada||Geography, Hindustani Music, Geology|
|To be announced||Political Science|
|To be announced||History, Statistics, Biology|
|To be announced||Business Studies, Chemistry, Education|
|To be announced||Urdu, Sanskrit||Optional Kannada|
|To be announced||Electronics, Computer Science|