Never Miss an Exam Update
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
UK Board 10th Exam Pattern 2022-23 will be released by the concerned organization of the Uttarakhand Board of School Education. The official Uttarakhand Board class 10th exam pattern 2023 can be easily downloaded according to the subjects that you are appearing for. The duration of the examination will be in between 2.5 hours to 3 hours considering the subjects that you have chosen for your class 10th curriculum in Uttarakhand. The applicant must score at least 33% marks in order to be eligible to go to the next class.
UK class 10th exam 2023 can start from the month of March tentatively as per the previous year's UBSE 10th date sheet. UK Board 10th Exam Pattern 2022-23 will consist of the duration of the examination and it will also consist of the total number of marks that the candidates can score on a particular paper so that the candidates can start their preparations for the Board examinations accordingly. Check out more specifications related to the Uttarakhand class 10th Exam Pattern 2022-23 given below:
UK Board 10th Exam Pattern 2022-23- Highlights
The students can start their preparation for the UK class 10th board examination for the year 2023 starting from today because the examination can be conducted in the month of March 2023. Check out more details related to the UK Board 10th Exam Pattern 2022-23 from the highlights mentioned below:
- The duration for the main papers in the UK class 10th board examinations will be 3 hours.
- The students will also have to give the Practical Examination in the science subject which will be 40 marks and for the other subjects, you will have to give the internal assessment.
- According to the UK Board 10th Exam Pattern 2022-23, for English and Hindi, you will not have to give any Practical Examination or internal assessment and they will be 100 marks each.
- UK board class 10th examination 2023 can be conducted in the month of March if we take into account the previous year's UK board class 10th date sheet 2022.
- UK Board 10th Exam Pattern 2022-23 will be available for download from the official website of the Uttarakhand Board of School Education and you can also download the blueprint for each and every paper separately.
Also Read: UK Board 10th Previous Year Questions
UK Board 10th Exam Pattern 2022-23
When you are preparing for the Uttarakhand class 10th board examination 2023, you must consider the marks distribution undertaken by the concerned organization. Check out the specifications related to the marks distributed according to the different subjects available in the UK Board 10th Exam Pattern 2022-23:
Theory Exam (Maximum Marks)
Practical Exam (Maximum Marks)
Internal Assessment (Maximum Marks)
UK Board 10th Exam Pattern 2022-23 - Subject Wise Blueprint
Uttrakhand Board of Secondary Education has also released the subject-wise blueprint for the five compulsory subjects which are to be chosen by each and every student of the class 10th examination. You can check out the details related to the subject-wise UK Board 10th Exam Pattern 2022-23 from the tables given below:
UK Board 10th Exam Pattern 2022-23 For English
There are four sections that will be included in the English blueprint for the UK Board 10th Exam Pattern 2022-23. You can check out the details related to the maximum marks and other specifications from the table provided below:
UK Board 10th Exam Pattern 2022-23 For Mathematics
For the maths subjects, the students can check out the details related to the UK Board 10th Exam Pattern 2022-23 For Mathematics from the table provided below and prepare accordingly:
Statistics and Probability
UK Board 10th Exam Pattern 2022-23 For Science
The students can check out the table provided below in order to know more specifications for the UK Board 10th Exam Pattern 2022-23 For Science:
|World of living||16|
|Effects of Current||10|
UK Board 10th Exam Pattern 2022-23 For Social Science
The social science subject will have 5 units and the students can check out the specifications related to the marks allotted to each unit from the table provided below as per the UK Board 10th Exam Pattern 2022-23:
|Unit 1: India and the Contemporary World-II||20|
|Unit 2: India - Resources and their Development||18|
|Unit 3: Democratic Politics II||18|
|Unit 4: Understanding Economics - II||16|
|Unit 5: Disaster Management||8|
UK Board 10th Exam Pattern 2022-23 For Hindi
There will be a lot of sections included in the Hindi UK Board 10th Exam Pattern 2022-23. You can check out the specifications of the same from the table mentioned below:
|Kshitij part 2||29|
|Kritika part 2||6|
Also Read: UK Board Class 10th Result 2023
Benefits of Downloading UK Board 10th Exam Pattern 2022-23
Whenever you are preparing for any type of examination it is essential to download the examination pattern. You can check out some of the reasons why you must definitely download the UK Board 10th Exam Pattern 2022-23 given below:
- Uttarakhand Board 10th exam pattern 2023 must be downloaded so that you can have perfect information related to the marks allotted to each and every subject for the theory part and also for the practical part.
- UK Board 10th Exam Pattern 2022-23 will also be released by the concerned organization according to the subjects included in the class 10th curriculum of Uttarakhand State.
- The students can easily download the blueprint of the five important subjects included in the curriculum namely English, Hindi, Math, social science, and Science.
- The students can also start their preparations after they are successfully done downloading the UK Board 10th Exam Pattern 2022-23.
- The students can check out the approximate weightage provided to each and every unit present in the various subjects of the class 10th curriculum from the official subject-wise UK Board 10th Exam Pattern 2022-23.
The UK board class 10th examination can be conducted in the month of March 2023 so you must download the subject-wise UK Board 10th Exam Pattern 2022-23 in order to prepare for each subject separately. Check out most of the information about the exam pattern given above.
Also Read: UK Board 10th Date Sheet 2023