- CBSE Board Class 10 Paper Analysis - Live Updates
- CBSE Board Class 10 Paper Analysis - For all Subjects
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Paper Analysis 2023
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science Paper Analysis 2023
- CBSE Board Class 10 Computer Applications Paper Analysis 2023
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science Paper Analysis 2023
- CBSE Board Class 10 Hindi Paper Analysis 2023
- CBSE Board Class 10 Mathematics Paper Analysis 2023
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
CBSE Board Class 10 Paper Analysis 2023 for all the subjects will be updated here once the exam concludes. The exam analysis will give insights about the difficulty level of the exam, types of questions asked, average marks one can obtain, etc. Students who appeared for the CBSE Class 10 Board exams 2023 can check the paper analysis to know how they have performed with respect to the general level. CBSE class 10th paper analysis will also benefit the students who will be appearing for the board exams the next year as they will get to know what all concepts are important in terms of the examinations point of view.
The Central Board of Secondary Education has released the CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet and the exams will be conducted from February 15 to March 21, 2023. The exams for the academic year 2022-23 will be conducted in descriptive mode, unlike the last year where the exams were in MCQ mode. However, as per the latest exam pattern, there will be competency based questions in every paper which will be based on the MCQs and therefore, we will help you with the answer keys of the same. We will also provide the students with the question paper for each subject. Check out the CBSE Board Class 10 Paper Analysis for 2023 exams in the following article.
CBSE Class 10 Important Links
CBSE Board Class 10 Paper Analysis - Live Updates
- Feb 27, 2023:CBSE Class 10 English Paper Analysis
- Mar 04, 2023: CBSE Class 10 Science Paper Analysis
- Mar 13, 2023: CBSE Class 10 Computer Applications Paper Analysis
- Mar 15, 2023: CBSE Class 10 Social Science Paper Analysis
- Mar 17, 2023: CBSE Class 10 Hindi Paper Analysis
- Mar 20, 2023: CBSE Class 10 Maths Paper Analysis (TBU)
CBSE Board Class 10 Paper Analysis - For all Subjects
After the conclusion of each paper, students will find the overall CBSE Board class 12 exam analysis 2023 for all the subjects, here. Check the sections provided below for detailed exam analysis.
Paper Analysis/ Difficulty Level
Feb 27, 2023
Easy to Moderate
March 4, 2023
Moderate to Difficult
|60 - 65|
March 13, 2023
|Easy to Moderate||65+|
March 15, 2023
|Easy to Moderate||70+|
March 17, 2023
|Easy to Moderate||70+|
March 21, 2023
CBSE Board Class 10 English Paper Analysis 2023
CBSE Class 10 English exam analysis: The CBSE 10th English exam was conducted on February 27, 2023. The language as well as the literature section are combined as English paper. And that is why the English paper is known to be the lengthiest. The overall level of the exam is being percieved as easy to moderate by the students. Students who studied well are expecting around 65+ marks in the English paper and this is a good score. The section given below highlights the detailed analysis of CBSE Class 10 English exam including the difficulty level and good score.
- The responses of the students suggests that the overall difficulty level of the exam was easy to moderate.
- Unlike its real nature, the paper was not that lengthy as it is believed to be.
- There were 3 sections in the English Paper: Section:A, B and C.
- Section A was easy to Moderate in nature while Section B and C were of Moderate level.
- Few students found the grammar part challenging.
- Section C was based on literature. This section included long answer type questions from the prose and poetry, as prescribed by the board.
CBSE Board Class 10 Science Paper Analysis 2023
CBSE Class 10 Science exam analysis: CBSE class 10 Science paper was held on March 04, 2023. The Science paper is a combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology sections. The theory exam is conducted on 80 marks and 20 marks are assigned to the internal assessment. The complete analysis of the CBSE Class 10 Science Paper has been displayed via pointers provided below:
- There were a total of 39 Questions in the Science Paper.
- The paper was divided into 5 sections. Students were supposed to answer all the questions. There were internal choices in some questions.
- The overall level of the exam is being stated as moderate by most of the students.
- There were 20 MCQs in Section A. Each question was of 1 mark. These were easy to moderate in level.
- Section B had 06 very short answer type questions. Each question was of 2 marks. Students found some of these questions as trciky and thus, we can infer that the difficulty of these questions was moderate.
- The next Section i.e C comprised 07 short answer type questions of 3 marks each. They were again moderate in level.
- Section D and Section E had 03 long answer type questions each. The maximum marks for each question in the two sections were 5 and 4 respectively. Both these sections were moderate to tough in difficulty level.
CBSE Board Class 10 Computer Applications Paper Analysis 2023
CBSE Class 10 Computer Application exam analysis: The Computer Applications paper was conducted on March 13, 2023. The class 10 CBSE Computer Applications exam analysis has been provided in this section. The paper analysis is based on the responses received by our experts from the students who appeared in the board exams as well as by analyzing the question paper. Students can now check the answers to each question that was asked in the exam. Check more details here:
- The overall level of the exam was easy to moderate, as per the reviews given by the students.
- Section A, which had the multiple choice questions, was easy. The questions asked in Section B (Short Answer Type) were also quite basic.
- Section C was a bit tricky and the reviews given by the students were mixed.
CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science Paper Analysis 2023
CBSE Class 10 Social Science exam analysis: Social Science is a combination of History, Geography, Political Science and Economics. CBSE 10th Social Science paper was conducted on March 15, 2023. Social Science is also considered to be one of the lengthiest exams as one needs to write a lot in this exam. Mostly, the questions asked in the exam are based on the NCERT books. Students are advised to solve the CBSE class 10 sample papers along with the previous year papers to increase their chances of scoring high marks. CBSE Class 10 Social Studies paper analysis has been updated here on the basis of the responses gathered:
- Most of the students believed that the level of the CBSE Class 10 Social Science Paper was Easy to Moderate.
- Students also found the paper lenghty yet doable.
- Most of the questions were directly from the NCERTs, so the students who read the NCERTs well might have attempted the maximum number of questions.
- All the sections i.e. A to F, were easy to moderate in level.
- 70 marks can be considered as a good score in this exam.
CBSE Board Class 10 Hindi Paper Analysis 2023
CBSE Class 10 Hindi exam analysis: CBSE class 10 Hindi exam was conducted on March 17, 2023. The paper analysis for Hindi subjects will help the students to know the difficulty level of the exam, types and number of questions asked, etc. This will lead them to create a better understanding about their performance in the CBSE Board exam 2023. The CBSE 10th Hindi paper is divided into three sections: A, B, and C. The detailed analysis of CBSE Board Class 10 Hindi Paper has been provided below:
- The overalll difficulty level of the exam was Easy to Moderate.
- The pattern of the paper was based upon the sample papers and there was nothing new.
- The passage and poems were easy. The literature section was also quite basic.
- Students with good preparation would have easily attempted the paper for 70+ marks.
CBSE Board Class 10 Mathematics Paper Analysis 2023
CBSE Class 10 Maths exam analysis: The CBSE class 10 Mathematics examination will be conducted on March 21, 2023. Owing to the latest exam pattern, there will be 30% competency based questions in the mathematics exam, out of which maximum will be MCQ type. The paper will be divided into five sections: A, B, C, D and E. There will be a total of 38 questions in the exam. Section A will have 20 MCQ based questions. Section B and C will have short answer type questions comprising 1 and 2 marks respectively. Section D and E will have long answer type questions of 5 and 4 marks each. Students can check class 10 Maths detailed analysis here, after the exam concludes.
B.Ed Admission 2023: Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Selection Process, Fees, Top Colleges
List of B.Ed Entrance Exams 2023 - Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus
How to Prepare for Bihar B.Ed CET 2023 in 30 Days?
Documents Required for MAH B.Ed CET 2023 Application Form
MAH B.Ed CET 2023: Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Result, Counselling
List of Most Important Topics for UPSC NDA (1) 2023 Mathematics & Preparation Tips