- UP Board Class 12 Latest Updates 2023
- UP Board Class 12 Arts Syllabus 2023 - Highlights
- UP Board Class 12 Arts Subjects
- UP Board Class 12 Arts Syllabus 2022-23 - English
- UP Board Class 12 Arts Syllabus 2022-23 - History
- UP Board Class 12 Arts Syllabus 2022-23 - Psychology
- UP Board Class 12 Arts Syllabus 2022-23 – Geography
- How can I get the UP Board Class 12 Syllabus?
- UP Board Class 12 Arts Syllabus - Preparation Tips
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
UP Board Class 12 Arts Syllabus is available on the website. The students can download the updated syllabus for different subjects including English, Hindi, Psychology, History, Geography, Sociology, Political Science, and more. The weightage of the marks will be the same as in previous years, with 70 marks for the written exam and 30 for the practical. The students can get the UP Board Class 12 Syllabus PDFs from the UPMSP official website.
The class 12 exams for the UP board fully follow the syllabus listed on the UP board's official website. From the UP board's official website, students can download the UP Class 12 Syllabus for the academic year 2022–2023 in both Hindi and English. Students can read the guidelines in detail to understand the marking scheme for each of the subjects. Read the entire article and get detailed information of the syllabus of major Arts subjects and their marking schemes.
UP Board Class 12 Latest Updates 2023
Jan 10, 2023: UPMSP 12th Date Sheet 2023 released.
UP Board Class 12 Arts Syllabus 2023 - Highlights
Following is the summary of UP Board Class 12th Arts.
Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh
UP 12th Board Exam
UP Board Official Website
Exam Duration , Weightage
UP Board Class 12 Arts Subjects
Arts is a large field of study that includes anything from languages to humanities. At the high school and college levels, each of these subjects is listed as a core subject or an option.
The list of subjects offered in the arts stream for 12th grade is provided below:
UP Board Class 12 Arts Syllabus 2022-23 - English
Get introduced to the syllabus in advance to perform best and score high. English is one of the most scoring subjects among all. Read to know everything it includes.
Poetry Short Poems
Poetry Short Stories
Introduction to the Merchant of Venice
UP Board 12 EnglishMarking Scheme
UP Board Class 12 Arts Syllabus 2022-23 - History
Students who study arts subjects face different kinds of difficulties. They must manage a sizable UP Board 12 Syllabus, learn dates and information, and other things.
Themes in Indian History Part I
Themes in Indian History Part II
Themes in Indian History Part III
UP Board 12 History Marking Scheme
UP Board Class 12 Arts Syllabus 2022-23 - Psychology
This subject helps to enhance one's understanding of people. Reduce the pressure, choose your challenging topics, plan your time properly, and get them ready in advance.
Neuron, Synapse and Nerve Impulse
Memory and Forgetting
Tests in Psychology
UP Board 12 Psychology Marking Scheme
UP Board Class 12 Arts Syllabus 2022-23 – Geography
To assist you in passing with flying colours and earning a high mark, go through the complete Geography syllabus.
UP Board 12 Geography Marking Scheme
How can I get the UP Board Class 12 Syllabus?
The easy procedures to check the UP board class 12 syllabus for other subjects are provided here. Follow the directions.
- Visit the UP board's official website - upmsp.edu.in
- To access the area with crucial notices and downloads, scroll down.
- You may access the syllabus by clicking the link under this section.
- The syllabus will open on a new page in PDF format, and you may use this PDF to search the syllabus of the subjects you've chosen.
- You can also download the syllabus in PDF format and store it safely for later use.
UP Board Class 12 Arts Syllabus - Preparation Tips
Generally, students find it difficult to memorize the dates and places, and get confused. Here are some interesting UP Board class 12 preparation tip to make arts subjects easier for you.
- Make a study schedule for UP class 12 syllabus, giving each topic the appropriate amount of time, and adhere to it strictly.
- Make brief notes on all pertinent subjects so you may quickly review them during revision.
- Utilize practise exams to identify your strengths and shortcomings.
- All arts subjects include facts and memorizing and mastering significant eras, events, people, and dates associated with various historical episodes is important. The content should be continually revised because it is fact-based.
- To make your study more fascinating, watch related TV movies and programmes and search the Internet for old paperwork, pictures, etc. related to historical events. Discussing history with your pals will help to stimulate the mind and integrate all the thoughts.
- When studying Human Geography, settlements and activities, map work, transportation, communication, and trade, resources, and developments are all included in this subject. Avoid writing lengthy answers on the geography exam; instead, aim for precise responses. Sort your themes by weight and age of the marks. Try to solve as many geography sample papers as you can. Practise questions focusing on UP board class 12 syllabus.